Forms & Petitions
- Academic Major Study Plan
- Change of Major (Registrar Form)
- Declare a Minor
- Drop or File P/NP in a Course Late
- Enroll Beyond 200 Units
- Enroll Simultaneously at Another University
- Extend Incomplete Grade Deadline
- General Education Breadth Requirements Verification Request
- General Petition for the College of Letters & Science
- Multiple Major Approval
- Pursue University Extension Course for Degree Credit
- Repeat a Course for the Second Time
- Revise an Individual Major
- Take a 200, 300, or 400 Numbered Course for Degree Credit
- Waive Senior Residence Unit Limitation
Informational Handouts and Worksheets
Academic Plan Worksheet
This worksheet can help you plan your courses at UC Davis, which will help you complete your degree in four years.
Grade Point Calculation Chart
This chart to helps determine how grades received in a course will affect your GPA.
Have you done everything needed to graduate? This checklist will help ensure you did not forget any step.
Graduation/Degree Requirement Self-Check (GE3) (Effective Fall Quarter 2011)
Have you completed all of the requirements needed to earn your degree? This self-check will help you determine if, and how, you have satisfied each requirement. (An official degree check can be requested online: Degree Check Request.)
Graduation/Degree Requirement Self-Check (GE2)
Degree Requirement Self-Check using the previous GE2 requirements.
Individual Major handbook
Are you considering an individual major? This handbook will cover everything you need to know.
Planning Your First QuarterAre you unsure about which courses you should take as a new student at UC Davis? The following information will help guide your choices.
Using ASSIST to evaluate transfer courses
The ASSIST system displays reports of how credits earned at a California Community College transfer to a California public 4 year university such as UCD. This handout helps explain how to use ASSIST.
The following forms are available from the Registrar. Many are available for download from their website, while others are available from the Registrar's Office, in 12 Mrak Hall.
- Application for Duplicate Diploma
- Application for Undergraduate Readmission
- Change of Citizenship or Visa
- Declaration of A.B. or B.S.
- Diploma Mailing Form
- Directory Confidential Update Form
- Ethnicity Change
- Graduation Application for Baccalaureate Degree
- Letter of Certification—Completion of Requirements
- Petition for Change of Major
- Petition for Incomplete Grade Change
- Petition for Name Change on University Record
- Petition to Change Status
- Request for Letter of Certification
- Request for Official Transcript
- Residence Information
You will need Adobe Reader (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html) to view the links marked with